If you are on this blog means you know selling digital products are one of the most profitable business model and this digital product selling platform makes it even easier.
How do select the Best Platforms to sell digital products?
Well if you want to select the best Platforms to sell digital products, It is simple you can measure any platform with its features, pricing, experience, and support. Today I am going to share the top 10 platforms based on it.
Sendowl is a full-fedge digital products store maker that has almost all the possible features needed to run the store easily.
- Can sell any Digital products
- Can also sell Subscriptions, Tangibal goods, Memberships, Drip content, Codes & license keys
- Nice Design and mobile responsive
- Multiple currency support and TAX options
- Many Marketing options like Upsell, Affiliate program, PWYW pricing, Email marketing etc.
- Digital products security features
- Multi User
- No free plan and pricing is little higher side if want full benefits
Personally, I can say it is the Shopify of digital products definitely if you have budget one of the best place to start your store
Podia is best for selling a course or creating a teaching community in my view you will get all best options to do so apart from it also allowing many other digital products to sell.
- You can sell multiple things like Online courses, Digital downloads, Community, Webinars, Coaching
- Many Marketing option from email to affiliate program
- Highly customization website
- Many embeding options
- Pricing is on higher Side compare to others
- No software Option
This platform is best if you want to make a teaching community or your want to offer coaching services and it is pretty easy to use and get started.
I Like this platform very much as it combines the power of a self-hosted website with a self-hosted platform specifically for digital download and has all the features with the best pricing.
- Custom domain connect with free plan too
- Best pricing with a very powerful free plan to start with (It take 5% commission)
- Many Payment option including Pay as you want pricing
- Customizable store front
- Many sales channels
- Subscriptions and Courses option too.
- I Don’t see any cons may be design have some limitations
Gumroad is a pretty useful platform if you want a decent place to sell your digital product in exchange for a commission and it is free to use. You will get a subdomain to start can also embed or choose to host on a custom domain or sub-domain easily.
- Free to start commission based
- Sell anything even software with key
- Memberships, Post CMS, Courses
- No Tax Impementation tension also provides Multiple currency
- Affiliate Program
- Marketing an Analytics Integration
- Very Less Design options
- No universal affiliate program
- No Multiple Author or roles Facility currently
- Limited Payment Option especially out of USA
Well, If you check their roadmap they have pretty good Plans ahead and can be a go-to platform for selling any type of digital product.
Selz is a highly focused one-time digital product selling platform that has all the inbuilt features for running a digital store easily.
- Easy to use Store builder
- CMS for blog
- Many sales channel Integration
- Unlimited hosting with custom domain
- Good Support system
- Pricing seems high side
- No special solutions for coaching or subscription type shops
If you want to sell a one-time digital product and want a fully hosted site then Selz can be a great option for you.
Pay Loadz is one of the oldest digital products selling platforms and marketplace, not like others they allow any custom domain or full hosted website which you can embed on a website or anywhere or in integrates with eBay.
They have only one plan 29$ plan which includes everything no clutter and you get a simple easy to use full-featured digital download system which you can embed anywhere
Personally, I don’t recommend purchasing such a system but I included it if someone finds it useful as nowadays most customers prefer fully hosted services.
E-junkies is a very good low-cost solution for hosting for setting up a small digital store with all the necessary features. It is not a self-hosted website but a self-hosted platform that you can link with any other website and can also get orders from their own marketplace
Well, It is pretty old but if you want to have 10-20 digital products and already have a website builder that can use their services and embed a buy button and sell easily.
So, 60% of internet websites are hosted on WordPress and easy digital download is a plugin for converting your WordPress website into a fully fedge with all necessary features you need to sell ad digital product or subscription also it has marketplace creation abilities to.
Pricing is pretty straightforward on per yearly basis starting at 199$ per year and it is good if you see on the month to month comparison with others
Well, there are other WordPress plugins too that provide such features but are not as good as an easy digital download for coaching website you can check learn dash too.
Sellfy is similar to Shopify but has little digital download focus and provides very nice features it is best if you want to sell print demand, physical products along with Digital products like a fitness group course and it is pretty cost-effective too.
- Multi purpose store like digital download, subscription, print on demand and physical products too.
- Cost effective thn others
- Some marketing integration
- Many embeding options
- Not Highly focused on any thing that make them special
Website builder with Digital Download features
Many Website builders have the facility to sell digital downloads which can be much better if you have a well-built website. Check out some of the best website builders
Name a few
Also, today almost every builder has facilities to sell digital products but still having a dedicated platform is a preference of mine. You can also try subdomain to with the main domain.
Digital Product specific platforms
This is a rough list of all courses selling websites you can check out:
- Groove Funnel
- Graphy (For India)
You can check out more details on the best online teaching platform
Graphic’s selling specific
There are many websites for selling your Creative which you can try like:
- Creative Market
- Envato Elements
- Freepik Networks etc
Most of them are the marketplace and don’t offer any custom website you should go with your own website in my opinion still can leverage their audience by listing nonexclusive
There are many such platforms you can check here
Like Graphics there are many places to sell your photos like
- Envato Elements
- Adobe stocks
Still, I don’t think this hosted platform can give you a living if you are a photographer you should make a portfolio website and try to sell services and exclusive photos.
For selling Ebook you can either funnel builders or any platform listed up and there are some ebook specific platforms that give you free audience like:
- Amazon kindle
- Apple Ibook
- Google Books
Such a Platform can give you instant exposure in my opinion also if you want to use the ebook as a low-cost lead magnet or free magnet then funnel builders are best in my opinion.
Personally, I like Gumroad, send owl, payhip, and podia some of the best Platforms to sell digital products also if you already have a website builder that has a good digital download system inbuilt then better to use it.
I don’t think you still need to refer to any other blog in search of the best digital products selling platform well might miss some good ones do let me know so I can include if it is suitable for me to include in this list