There are many different ways to make AI Optical Illusion AI Images and also many different types of optical illusion images. Here is the breakdown of all the various tools and methods to make such Images
Hugging Space Model
The Best Way to Create Such Optical Illusion Images is with the Hugging space illusion diffusion model where you can paste a good grayscale image of almost anything and write the desired prompt to get your output
It is free to use but will require many tries and may get some error. You can get a private server with paid options for better and private generations.
You can get such output works best with faces and abstract shape
Spiral Art Generator
If you want Spiral Art Optical Illusion images then Pincel is for you. It is one of the best ways to make it. Make sure you use good detailed prompts for better results.
Just Go to Pincel Write the Prompt you want and see the best outcomes repeat the process until you get the best version of what you need.
Pikalabs Generates 4 Second Videos instead of optical images however you can always screenshot them also it is very versatile with many settings to get optimal results.
- First, go to Discord and then enter the Pikalabs Discord server
- Now Find a channel or directly DM the bot
- Type command /encrypt text/Images and then fill in the prompt and you will get awesome results
This works best with Text Hidden Images
Leonardo is another option to make such images however it is very hard to get the best version. You will need very good prompting skills as well as a good understanding of the setting. However here is the best setting I found
- Use the Stable diffusion model alongside the control-net option on
- Now choose Image to Pattern and select the reference Black and White or Grayscale Image
- Make sure the strength of the image prompt is around 0.75-1 and the same for the control net
- However, play with all the settings until you get the best result
It works best for artistic style Optical Illusions
Getting this type of image with midjourney is the hardest and very time-consuming so I don’t recommend using midjourney for this type of AI Art generations
However, you can still try it using reference URL/ Prompt/ Any Famous Illusion Artist Name like M. C. Escher Style/ Parameters
You need to play around many times to get the result
QR Art Generator
If You want to create Images that have artistic QR Code hidden in them then you can try QuickQR Art. It is the best tool to make such QR Codes just paste the link you need QR to open and prompt and get many results
However, It is Free with a watermark you will need the pro version to get rid of the watermark and unlock a few more advanced features.
How to use this type of Optical AI Image?
How you can use this type of optical illusion AI Image. I am sure if you are reading it most probably you know where you want to use but still here are some ways you can use them:
- Generate unique and shareable content for social media platforms, such as Instagram and TikTok.
- It will amaze people increasing engagement and many businesses are already doing it timely.
- Or it can be simply used for fun memes and quiz pages
Art and Entertainment:
- Create digital art pieces or paintings that incorporate optical illusions, adding depth and intrigue to your artwork.
- Design posters, book covers, or album artwork using AI-generated optical illusions to grab viewers’ attention.
- Use optical illusions in interior design to create visually dynamic and intriguing spaces, such as restaurants, hotels, and offices.
- Experiment with optical illusions on wallpaper, flooring, or furniture to add a touch of creativity to the decor.
- Use optical illusions in educational materials to teach students about perception, cognitive psychology, and art.
- Create engaging learning resources for online courses or e-learning platforms to make learning more enjoyable.
Research and Experiments:
- AI-generated optical illusions can be used in scientific research to study human perception, cognitive processes, and visual neuroscience.
- Experiment with different optical illusions to learn more about how the brain interprets visual simulations.